"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord." -2 Timothy 1:7-8

Monday, November 14, 2016

Season 17: Enumclaw 1st. Episode 4:

I opened the drawer of Elder Stoker on exchanges to find something very scary in it..

..aahh!!

Elder Lewis and I. He is albino :)

Elder Fenton and I had an epic game of Uno Stacko

A nice picture of Mt. Rainier I snapped this afternoon.​
Howdy Howdy all! I have been busy getting other things done. As a result my time here is shorter than usual today!

My time is running out to be serving as an official representative of Jesus Christ. It motivates me to work harder and harder to find those who are ready to receive us. 

This week I had a couple cool interactions with Turkeys haha. On Tuesday on an exchange with Elder Palmer we got to change the hay in a Turkey pen. Yesterday at a members while we were waiting for them to answer the door we made "gobble gobble" sounds and they Turkeys replied haha. We were the Turkey whisperers haha. 

Rolondo didn't make it to church yesterday even though he said he would come. So Elder Fenton and I are going to be practicing some patient persistence with him. Love you all so very much!

Sister Martelle came to a baptism on Saturday and then that evening we got to have a lesson with her in a members home. The work is moving forward here and I pray that it wont stop. One of my goals is to leave Enumclaw 1st with a promising family of 5 committed to baptism. I know they are there!

Love you all!

--
Sincerely,
Elder Sumsion

"Search the Book of Mormon and the words of the living prophets every day, every day, every day! It’s the key to spiritual survival and avoiding deception. Without it, we are spiritually lost."
 
-Elder Kevin W. Pearson "Stay by the Tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment