"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord." -2 Timothy 1:7-8

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Season 17: Enumclaw 2nd Episode

Elder Stoker and I from exchanges this week.

 decided to experiment... so I made Eggs in a Banana Basket (Eggs in the basket (an egg fried in a piece of bread), but with Banana bread instead)!

This is from about 7 weeks ago when we had Lunch at Coulon park with the Stephens. We ate on this floaty raft/dock thing.

Howdy and hello family, friends, and those who I may not know to well!

The ward is starting a 40 day fast on the 2nd. I am very excited for the work to move forward with that. I felt another confirmation that I was supposed to be here in this area when I got to see the ward all gathered together hearing about this idea. I know that God loves us and will help us when we work in faith.

In Ether 3:6 and 9 Christ doesnt say that he saw him because he had the best idea or best program, but he said it because it was of his faith. Just like that I really know that the work moves forward according to our faith. There are many refernces to faith in Ether 12 (it even says faith 34 times).

Lastly here are two really swell videos that I love!

This video is a montage of all of our Prophet, Seers, and Revelators witness of Jesus Christ when they were first called. It is powerful!

This is the last witness of some of them.



--
Sincerely,
Elder Sumsion

"Search the Book of Mormon and the words of the living prophets every day, every day, every day! It’s the key to spiritual survival and avoiding deception. Without it, we are spiritually lost."
-Elder Kevin W. Pearson "Stay by the Tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment