"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord." -2 Timothy 1:7-8

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Season 12: Skyway A.Episode 6: Blessed With Those Who Progress.

My district from last transfer. From Left: Elder Cook, Elder Mitton, Elder John, Elder Sumsion, Hermana Huhem, and Hermana Pineda.

Us with Gin yesterday


We had another amazing miracle of teaching a former investigator exactly one year from his last lesson. We didn't even plan that on purpose.
Howdy Howdy!

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so don't forget that I have "written" at least 3000 words this time :D

Yesterday we were blessed SOOO much! It was definitely the best day in Skyway A. We taught Gin, a new investigator Tasha, and another new referral Lin. We also had several other great experiences that I don't have time to share.

The news though is that I am getting transferred! I have been assigned to serve in Skyway B which is the other area in this ward! I am so excited to have the opportunity to labor in this amazing ward for at least 6 more weeks. Elder Murphy will be my new companion. He is great. I love him a lot already. I have already been serving closely in the same ward with him for 3 months.

I got to go, but I love you all!

Have an amazing week!


Sincerely,
Elder Sumsion

"Search the Book of Mormon and the words of the living prophets every day, every day, every day! It’s the key to spiritual survival and avoiding deception. Without it, we are spiritually lost." -Elder Kevin W. Pearson


No comments:

Post a Comment